THE BLACK CARD: THE BLACK DOG BAR & GRILLE VIP LOYALTY CARD
Loyalty speaks volumes in a community as close as ours; that’s why we celebrate and reward our frequent diners. As a Black Card member, you’ll earn points on each dining occasion redeemable towards future visits. As a birthday gift to you, with the proper ID & info filled out on your Black Dog Profile we will give you $15 off your entree & brownie sundae on your birthday only, as well as many other perks!
You’ll reap endless rewards determined simply by how often you dine with us – it’s that easy!
INTERESTED IN JOINING THE BLACK CARD? HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
· FREE sign up – see your server or a manager
· Earn points for every dollar spent
· For every 500 dollars spent, a $30 credit will be placed on your card to be used at a later visit of your choice
· Receive $15 off your entrée & a brownie sundae on your birthday when you provide proper ID.
HOW TO EARN POINTS
· In order to receive points, you must have your card on you. Points cannot be added for past visits.
· Present your Black Card when you pay your check each time you dine and the points will be added to your card.
· Points are earned on food & beverage only, excluding tax & gratuity.
· A maximum of 1,500 points can be earned per visit.
· Points cannot be earned on the purchase of gift cards.
· Points are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
· Credits earned cannot be redeemed during private dining events. A MAXIMUM of 1500 points can be earned for any private dining event.
· We reserve the right to cancel accounts that have no activity over a 24-month time frame.
· Earned Black Card credit is defined as points/credits previously accrued.
· Each time you reach 500 points, the 500 points will automatically be debited from your Current Point Balance and converted into $30 credit on your card. There is no certificate; the credit is simply applied right to your card.
[if !supportLists]· [endif]Please allow 24 – 48 hours for credits to appear on your card after you have reached the point mark.
· Credits cannot be used the same day you earn the credit.
· Guests must request to apply credits towards a bill; simply ask your server. A portion or the full credit amount may be applied. Points/credits will automatically be deducted at time of request.
· Credits earned cannot be redeemed during private dining events.
· Emailed monthly newsletters with entertainment news, specials, etc.
· The Black Card program may change or be canceled without prior notice.
REQUEST A BLACK DOG LOYALTY CARD